Breaking

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

What's the nastiest thing you have done with a nurse while she was on duty?


An anonymous user had this to say when asked the nasteist thing he had ever done with a nurse while she was on duty.

"Many years ago I was in the hospital for an extended period of time due to a car accident. My femur was basically shattered. In those days people stayed in the hospital for months. Well needless to say as I was recovering I began to really miss my sex life. However there isn’t much you could to about it but masturbate after hours and pray you didn’t get caught but it seemed like there was always a nurse going in and out of your room.

The night nurses would start our cleansing rituals very early in the morning before the day shift arrived. Around 5:30 or so. I had one nurse that was so beautiful. It was hard not to stare at her body as her uniform fit her curves so well. She knew it too. Well she happened to be doing my bath one morning and nature took over. I got the erection to end all erections. I couldn’t help it. She was very professional and tried not to look at it. I was so aroused that I did something unthinkable and grabbed her hand which was all wet and soapy. She slipped her glove off. She never looked at me in the eye while she stroked me to completion. She finished my bath. Never spoke of it. Over the next month of my stay before I was discharged this became a routine for us when she was on duty. She even added putting my hand on her bare breast as she would unbutton her dress just enough for me to reach inside. I could hear her breathing hard as she too seemed very aroused. Only once did I touch her through her panties bringing her to completion also. All the while we never spoke. It was amazing and remains one of my best memories of my youth. The stuff fantasies are made of. I wanted to date her after I got out of the hospital but she was engaged to a doctor of course. What a lucky guy. I could only imagine what full on sex with her was like and I did imagine it all the time throughout my 50 years of marriage. Fantasy is not cheating and I’m sure my wife had her share of fantasies too. I loved my wife more then life itself before she died. Not the point of the story but it’s the naughtiest thing I ever did with a nurse."


Tell us your own experience too in the comment section below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, your comments and suggestions are important to us. Please don't forget to share our posts after viewing.

GET LATEST NEWS