Breaking

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

WHAT WAS THE MOST INAPPROPRIATE EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE HAD WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL?


This story is from Surbhi Durbey, currently a student in india.
She shares her experience of her younger school days, what she went through and how she crossed every challenges that came her way.

In quote:
"I'm writing this only for all my little babies, So that if they're in any such situations, then they can fight it all alone. It is a long story , but a worth it.

This story is about something which I've been holding within myself since a long time.


I was in my 9th grade at that time. Things were normal and we were about to begin our final exams.

So as per the tradition of almost all the schools , our batch as well as the 11 graders had been given the task to bid the farewell to the students of class 12 and 10. (As per some students leave the school after completing their 10 as well)

So I was a pretty much liked child of my class. All the teachers liked my behaviour and they kinda used to assign my name for most of the cultural programmes held in our school since i’m good at dancing and singing.

So 11 feb. Was the “Farewell day”.

And the worst day of my life life so far as i remember.

So I was assigned to host all the programs to be held and give a “Thank you” speech at last.

So the D-day was here.

Everyone was excited and sad both at the same time because we were bidding farewell to our most loving batch of seniors.

I was wearing a beautiful navy blue colour gown and with open hair. Everyone admired me and said that I looked beautiful. Everything was fine.

Being the host, I was reciting my lines and preparing myself well.

Things went smoothly and the farewell party was about to end. Suddenly , one of my seniors came to me near the corridor where I was waiting for my turn to host the next program. I didn't know him much. He came to me and said , “you look pretty.” With a smile on my face , I thanked him and turned the other side.

He again turned to me and said , “I want to talk to you its urgent.”

I wasn't able to understand the scenario and became confused about the matter. He continued , “As soon as your turn for hosting gets over , meet me in the auditorium and don't be late its really urgent.”

Me being an innocent child, totally unaware of his intentions, agreed.

After hosting the kids dance of the nursery kids , i went near the auditorium and waited for that bloody soul lost in my innocent thoughts of my own world.

Suddenly, he appeared in front of me and said , “Thank you so much for coming. I really need to tell you something very important. Please come with me inside.”

As all the teachers and our principal was busy with the 12 graders ; unluckily , no one was there near the auditorium except me and senior.
I apparently called him ‘bhaiya' (brother) and kept on asking him ‘if something is wrong?’

I have a huge respect for my seniors and elders and that's why i had never even imagined in my nightmares that a senior , whom i respected like anything, would do such a thing to me.

So he entered inside and hurriedly asked me to do the same. As soon as I entered inside , he closed the door. My God. I can't even tell how scarry that moment was.

I was so scared that my whole body started shivering from fear. With a lot of courage , i asked him in a low voice to open the door as i was feeling uncomfortable. But he denied and told me not to worry and listen to him.

I'm the kind of girl who never watches serials like crime patrol , savdhan India or any such awareness spreading stuffs. Hence , i had completely no idea about any such happenings and their precautions. But still , being a girl, i sensed that something is definitely going wrong.

So the next moment , he started coming closer and closer to me. I was getting goosebumps like anything and started crying. He put his hands over my shoulders and tried to touch me. I removed his hands and millions of thoughts were running through my mind and with all my courage , I tried to run and open the door to escape myself from all these situations. But he held my hand and stopped me from doing that. I even tried to shout. But he dared me not to and warned me that if I do so , then he'll tell everyone that I called him there and I myself locked the door and I even tried to kiss him and then , being a girl, I'll lose all my reputation in the school.


I was literally numb at that time. I had no clue to get myself out of there. I continuously prayed and prayed to God and cried endlessly. But he had developed no pity on me and continued to touch me and get closer.


But Thank to my almighty God that he sent one of my classmates over there. But sadly, that girl hated me for no valid reasons and was behind me since many days. And she saw me crying and she also saw that boy. As soon as that boy saw her , he ran away to his own classroom. That girl (let's call her X) went to my chemistry teacher and told to her that i was there , alone with a boy and was trying to get closer to him.

That teacher was my fav ma'am and she loved me and was a way friendly than the other teachers. But as we know that, 'Bad luck comes from all directions at the same time.’ and so was my situation.

Ma'am believed X and came straight way to me and started shouting on me like anything ; unaware of all the pain and disaster i was going though at that time.

I had a really good reputation in my school since I was studying there since my K.G. Classes.

Despite of being unable to speak anything, i still tried to speak my heart out to her. Thinking that she might understand me and help me out there. But all my tries went in vain.

She not only shouted and insulted me in front of everyone without any mistake, but also called my principal. He then called that boy and enquired about everything. Shockingly , he denied that he was there with me and said that he doesn't even know me. Then ma'am asked X about the boy whom she saw with me. But X intentionally said that she didn't see the face of the boy and co-operated with the culprit.

And my bad luck again. We had no cameras in our auditoriums i just don't know why? and everyone trusted X and that senior and proved me as “characterless”.

There was no option left for me to prove myself innocent. This incident broke me. My trust in people. My faith in humanity. My respect for X and my teacher and all my school authority because inspite of believing a girl who was crying and begging in front of everyone to at least allow myself to narrate the whole incident , they blindly believed in a boy who did all wrongs but was easily escaped just because he had a false support of X with him.

I instantly lost all my reputation in the school and even my best friend didn't even come to me for asking wheather I was alright? I then realized that , nobody is a 'permanent' in this fake world. People will only be your friend untill you're happy. The moment you get into a trouble and need their help and support, they'll turn their backs and pretend like they've never known you.

I was deeply into this for a long time and i went into depression at the time of my final exams. I anyhow studied and got a passing marks but i lost all my happiness. A cheerful and ever - smiling girl turned into a never - smiling girl.

The other twist of the story is :—

One day , after holding this pain for so long, it became unbearable for me to carry such horrible feelings inside me and i decided to share this to my parents. Because nobody else believed me and thought that I was just making stories in order to prove myself right.

So my last hope were my parents. Well, untill that day , my parents loved me and had a blind faith in me. But the moment I shared this to my mom, she ended up speaking unbearably harsh words to me and said that she is ashamed that she gave birth to me.

I became totally hopeless then. People say that parents always understand and support their children. But here, all I received in return of sharing the truth with them was - curse, regrets for giving me birth, and many harsh words.

I thought may be I'll tell to papa about all these and he'll surely understand me. With all my hopes, I decided to tell everything to my dad as soon as he comes home after work at night.

But the poor me , my dad came late that night and I slept waiting for him. And before I could tell anything to him, my mother told him everything in all the negative way she could.

The next morning as soon as i woke up , I went to dad and started crying. But as i was about to begin, my dad angrily told me to stay away from him and not to utter a word with him. I love my dad very much and getting a feeling of such hatred from him made me cry like anything. I still remember , he called my younger brother and sister and warned them to stay out of me and dare not to talk to me.

I was totally speechless

I felt like quitting up my life.

I felt like I'm the worst child God could ever create.

I lost my last hope.

I lost all my desires to live in such an early age.

And i was so a little daddy's girl at that time that it was getting harder and harder for me to survive all these.


Nobody understood me. Nobody cared what the hell I was going through. Nobody even dared to come and talk to me. I started living alone as everyone else at my home were restricted to have any type of conversation with me.

All of sudden. Without any mistake. I lost all the love of my parents for no reason. I just used to think that, what was my mistake actually???

I tried to end up my life many times. But Everytime, the faces of my parents flashed infront of me and I didn't allowed myself to end up my life.

I bet its tough. Its really tough for a little girl to fight all these alone.

But. Somebody once said that, “ Time heals everything.”

As time passed, I became stronger and stronger. I developed a habit of living alone. And after a couple of months , my parents started talking to me and things became normal again. I even took my parents to the chemistry teacher for a pretty clearance of things. But. As you already know. My bad luck -_- the day we went to the school, I came to know that the teacher had left the school and went forever as she got an offer from Georgia. And as a result, my parents again were left just a step back to confirm that their daughter was never wrong.

I never got that love again from my friends and classmates which I used to get earlier. But its okay, things aren't going to be the same always.

So, not making the story more long and boring, I just wanna suggest to all my little sisters that, 'Stay strong.’
Take your decisions wisely. And never trust a person whom you don't know properly. And sometimes, some people might seem that they're the one whom you can trust blindly and rely on. But the reality is, you're going through a lots and lots of hormonal changes and so are they. So don't think that they're your 'permanent' and don't take any wrong decision for temporary people. Because, Everyone is not that strong to manage things like I did."

TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HOW YOU MANAGED IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, your comments and suggestions are important to us. Please don't forget to share our posts after viewing.

GET LATEST NEWS