Breaking

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Take control of who come into your life and make the right decision of who stays. Understanding friendships and how to deal with them-ogfunds blog.


Growing up as a kid, I had to learn different things, and one of them was staying on my own and not having friends. At least I had in school but I couldn't keep them because I was afraid. To tell you the truth in this part of my life, am grateful I didn't keep any of those friendship.


Not all relationships should be taken seriously, if the person you're trying to impress doesn't feel or do same way with you then that friendship is just a total waste of time. It's true when we say a wrong decision can cost us our life, same thing applies to friendship too. A bad and unhealthy relationship can cost your life, even the life of the one's you truly love.

Now I ask you this question, what's your reason for going into any relationship at all?. Many do it for the fun, just to be accompanied and some don't even know why. I know I can't judge any relationship, but have you taken time to wonder if that friendship is actually affecting you positively or negatively?. Is it helping you grow physically, mentally and psychologically?. Those are the questions you should be asking. The routine is also vice versa, are you affecting the life of your friend positively?, are you of any help to his state of mind?, has he or she given up any addiction or have you tried making he/she stop that addiction which faces them?. You should sit down and evaluate your life, ask yourself questions, are you willing to grow?, is your friend willing to help you grow?

Take this test, what's the most offensive, or annoying thing you can possibly do, and see if your friend talks you out of it. People tend to mistake the saying, 'love me for who I am'. Believe me, you are not stupid, you are not a drunk, you are not a low life lady with zero home training and instinct of respect. Nobody will ever love a woman with bad or zero qualities, you must have something of some use in you, everyone is important.
So you tell people to love you for who you are, but have you wondered about who you really are and what you've become?
Have you evaluated what you can do, everybody can do way more than they think, it's just left for you to be focused and chose the right company. Not every relationship is worth diving into. I won't say more than that, you can ask questions if you like, it's actually good to lay down your heart, that's what friends do for each other.
Take a minute and think of the lifestyle you are living right now, does it attract the right company?

Feel free to talk to me, I'll be open as I can be. Thank you reading through this post, I hope you do find the right company to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, your comments and suggestions are important to us. Please don't forget to share our posts after viewing.

GET LATEST NEWS